Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.44
as of 2/25/2018 10:27 MST details
- You Save: $15.55 (24%)
- Sales Rank:269
- Format:AC-3, Box set, Dolby, Special Edition, Widescreen
- Languages:Spanish (Published), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Discs:8
- Running Time:1030 Minutes
- Rating:Unrated (Not Rated)
- Edition:Special Edition
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5.8 x 1
- Publication Date:2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:5919413000 BLU-RAY
- TWIN PEAKS - In David Lynch's original TV masterpiece, an idiosyncratic FBI agent investigates the murder of a young woman in the even more idiosyncratic town of Twin Peaks.
- DVD EXTRAS - Includes a set of ten 30-minute short films with behind-the-scenes footage; Twin Peaks: The Phenomenon Documentary; Twin Peaks: Panel from Comic-Con.
- COLLECTION OF LOGOS AND PROMOS - Set also includes a collection of Lynch-produced promos for the series and 18 opening logos highlighting the changing colors of the Rancho Rosa screen.
- COMPLETE SERIES - All episodes and tons of extras on 8 DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Blu-ray includes 3 additional behind the scenes films by Richard Beymer. Runs 17 hours. Region 1 coded (US & CANADA).
- A GREAT GIFT - Get it for the David Lynch fan and any lover of the original or new Twin Peaks.
The first two seasons of the surreal, suspenseful cult TV series co-created by auteur David Lynch aired in 1990-91. In 2017, Twin Peaks came back to television, picking up 25 years after the shocking murder of homecoming queen Laura Palmer. Golden Globe winner Kyle McLachlan returns in his original role as Dale Cooper, with several twists, in a layered, cryptic TV event critics praised to the skies. This collection includes a wealth of exclusive, behind-the-scenes special features that will show fans what's behind the red curtain and the making of this extraordinary television event. "The most groundbreaking TV series ever"--Rolling Stone. 17 hrs., 8 DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Mature audiences.