Crown, the - Season 01
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.99
as of 1/19/2018 06:22 MST details
- You Save: $4.81 (21%)
- Sales Rank:15
- Format:AC-3, Box set, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
- Languages:French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Korean (Subtitled), Mandarin Chinese (Subtitled), Thai (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), Japanese (Subtitled), French (Dubbed), Portuguese (Dubbed), Japanese (Dubbed), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired)
- Number Of Discs:4
- Running Time:600 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:Unknown
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:November 7, 2017
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:D50710 DVD
- THE CROWN - The British Empire is in decline, the political world is in disarray, and a young woman takes the throne�a new era is dawning.
- RIVETING HISTORICAL DRAMA - Queen Elizabeth II as a 25-year-old newlywed is faced with the daunting prospect of leading the world's most famous monarchy while forging a relationship with both her husband and legendary Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill.
- AWARD WINNING DRAMA AND CAST - Winner of a Golden Globe for Best Television Series - Drama and Claire Foy won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of the young Queen with John Lithgow as Winston Church winning a Best Supporting Actor Emmy.
- PRAISE FOR THE CROWN - "The Crown is a stately success, alluring and easily digested, as high-end as anything can get without being profound." - Vanity Fair
- REGION 1 CODED - 10 episodes, about 10 hrs, 4 DVDs, SDH.
The British Empire is in decline, the political world is in disarray, and a young woman takes the throne... a new era is dawning. Queen Elizabeth II is a 25-year-old newlywed faced with the daunting prospect of leading the world’s most famous monarchy while forging a relationship with legendary Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill. Golden Globe® winner for Best TV Drama Series, “The Crown,” created by Peter Morgan, explores the Queen’s private journey behind the public facade with daring frankness.